Call for Latin America Solidarity Contingent on March 20
The Latin America Solidarity Coalition (LASC) calls on all solidarity activists and organizations to join the March 20 March on Washington (www.march20.org) to demand: US out of Afghanistan and Iraq Now; Free Palestine; Reparations for Haiti.
Bring your signs and banners and march in the LASC contingent demanding, among other things:
1. Doctors and Food, not US troops in Haiti; No new bases
2. Close the School of the Americas
3. No to 7 new US bases in Colombia
4. No to 4 new US bases in Panama
5. Decommission the Fourth Fleet
6. Cut all military aid to Honduras
7. Cut all military aid to Plan Colombia
8. Stop militarizing the US border with Mexico; No to the Merida Initiative
9. Normalize relations with Cuba and Bolivia; End hostility toward Venezuela
10. Close the National Endowment for Democracy
Meet up with other Latin America solidarity activists and march together on March 20! An exact meeting location and time will be announced soon.